Chicken with Snow Peas
1 lb. snow peas (stem & string); parboiled 2 minutes
1 c. chicken breast meat-slivered
2 tsp. cooking wine
salt to taste
marinade: (for chicken)
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. sugar
2 T. egg white-slightly beaten
1/2 tsp. salt
2 T. oil
4 tsp. cornstarch
1 1/3 cup chicken broth
1. Marinate chicken. Place in fridge for 30 minutes
2. Heat frying pan over high heat. Put some oil in. Stir fry chicken. Wait til meat turns white. Remove.
3. Sizzle in wine. Add snow peas. Stir well, add salt to taste.
4. Add gravy mixture and cook til thickened.
5. Serve with rice and enjoy!